Benefits of Becoming an ISM Corporate Partner
Corporate Partnerships have so far included ...
If your organisation or company is interested in working closely with the Institute of Sales Management, then our Corporate Partnership Scheme provides just that.
We partner with a wide range of education providers, corporates and other companies to create the greatest possible impact for the sales industry. Becoming a Corporate Partner provides unique networking possibilities with industry leaders.
- Positioning your organisation as an ISM Partner dedicated to professional and ethical Sales
- Align your organisation to the ISM’s code of conduct
- Increased professional status, enhancing customer conversations and proposals
- Sales skills audit – to help identify key areas for development and coaching
- Company based Professional Sales Certification for your sales teams
- OFQUAL approved sales qualifications
- Support your sales staff with a continuous professional development (CPD) plan
- Access to unique networking events with business and academia
- Input into the ISM’s drive to gain Chartered Status
- Enhance existing recruitment and retention strategies
- The opportunity to participate and deliver webinars to our global audience
- Participation in The British Excellence in Sales Management Awards (BESMA) 2019
Want to find out more?
If you would like to find out more about ISM Corporate Partnership and how we may be able to support your organisation in 2019 please get in touch with us or alternatively, please feel free to contact Tom Moverley, ISM Director, at email@example.com or 020 3167 4790.
If you have any questions about becoming a corporate partner, fill in the box below and we will get in touch