About the Awards
Awards Dinner Starts In...
Nominations Open: 17th April 2018
Nominations Close: 2nd August 2018
The Institute of Sales Management BESMA Awards identify and celebrate the outstanding expertise, talent and achievements by organisations, individuals and teams. Now in its 12th year, these awards continue to recognise and celebrate the great work in the profession.
BESMA has long been the sales industry’s top awards event and the quality of the entries and winners increases every year. BESMA seeks to reward the efforts of individual sales professionals and teams in driving company performance, as well as recognising the key role of sales in creating a thriving UK economy
Judges will this year be providing feedback to each finalist on their interview following the award evening. Standards are high and winners can truly count themselves as operating at the top of their class.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS