Award for Innovation in Sales
This Award is sponsored by Geberit
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise an organisation’s (business or non-profit) development and implementation of innovation within the sales arena.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- Overcoming or having overcome an obstacle in the Sales Industry.
- Dramatically improving profitability for a company/organisation.
- Streamlining and/or improving services, products or processes to improve sales.
- How a need for an innovation like this was identified
Please demonstrate your innovation by evidencing the following:
- Invention, design or production performance
- Marketing and distribution
- After-sale support of goods or services
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS