Best Sales Employer of the Year
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise any company that prides itself on providing a great place to work for its sales professionals in terms of results, growth, employee satisfaction, motivation, recognition and general company culture.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- Why is your company such a great place to work for sales people?
- What do you think makes your company stand out from your competitors?
- How does your company ensure effective communication?
- How does company culture help generate results and ensure staff retention?
- How are high levels of staff morale maintained? Give examples of best practice for engagement of staff through social policy.
- How does your company recognise the sales force as professionals and empower staff to do their jobs better? Give examples. Can you also give examples of CSR activities? i.e. Charity events etc.
- How does your company motivate it's sales staff and reward loyalty?
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS