Business Development Manager of the Year
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise a professional and ethical Business Development Manager who can demonstrate excellent proficiency in searching for new business, where the role is predominantly focused on new business generation.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- Creating and developing relationships with new clients.
- Demonstrating their approach to identifying, approaching and securing new business.
- Excellent planning – Develops and implements an effective plan and sets targets on a regular basis.
- Expanding the business - creating new opportunities within existing clients.
- Any other supporting evidence as to what makes the nominee exceptional.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS