Corporate Sales L&D Professional of the Year
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise an internal L&D, sales training individual or team whose role is to devise, implement and possibly deliver the sales training within their organisation.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- How does the nominee ensure consistency in training across the sales team over time?
- Excellent preparation - a strong understanding of sales theory and practice, a clear set of objectives and well-prepared training plans in line with company strategy.
- Excellent delivery - a strong communicator who engages and inspires their learners to improve their sales skills and knowledge.
- Achieving results – students achieve or surpass their learning objectives.
- What steps does the nominee take to identify the training needs of their organisations sales force?
- What steps does the nominee take to ensure learning is embedded and retained?
- How does the nominee benchmark their training to define best practice and gain an independent perspective?
- Has the nominee sought external verification of quality i.e. ISM endorsed status?
- Any other supporting evidence as to what makes the nominee an exceptional sales trainer.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS