CPD Practitioner of the Year
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise any individual who has shown outstanding commitment to their own continued professional development (CPD) over the past 12 months. This award aims to recognise that individual who is striving to improve and continuously develop their skills and knowledge.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
Candidates for this award must be able to evidence what CPD they have undertaken, including any official qualifications and/or training. Why they regard CPD as an essential part of sales professionalism and how they identify what CPD to undertake.
- What CPD has been achieved in the past 12 months?
- Key learning outcomes from their CPD
- How have they implemented their CPD learnings into their current role?
- How have they identified what CPD to undertake?
- What support or engagement have they had from their business?
- Have the learnings from any individual CPD activities been shared with the wider sales team or business?
- Any other supporting evidence as to what makes the nominee exceptional.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS