Customer Service Team of the Year
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise a Company’s Customer Service Team who are the first point of contact for supporting their company’s customers. This team’s role will include dealing with customer queries, complaints and generally help customers to address any problems they're having in support of the company’s sales function.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- Excellent customer service - focused on providing excellent support to customers, including: listening, problem solving and strong communication skills.
- An effective team - works closely together, supporting each other to achieve excellent levels of customer service.
- Flexible - a creative 'can do' attitude to the demands made upon them.
- Any other supporting evidence as to what makes the nominated team exceptional.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS