External Sales Training Provider of the Year
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise Professional Sales Training providers (company or individual) who deliver sales training, including Sales Academies who can seamlessly deliver the highest quality sales training in line with the customer’s needs.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- Excellent preparation - a strong understanding of sales theory and practice, a clear set of objectives and well-prepared training plans.
- Customisation to meet specific needs of the business and the individual.
- Excellent delivery - a strong communicator who engages and inspires their students to improve their sales skills and knowledge.
- Achieving results – students achieve or surpass their learning objectives.
- What steps does the nominee take to ensure learning is embedded and retained?
- Has the nominee sought external verification of quality i.e. ISM endorsed status?
- Any other supporting evidence as to what makes the nominee an exceptional sales trainer.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS