How to Nominate
Nominations Open: 17th April 2018
Nominations Close: 2nd August 2018
How to Nominate
- Identify the category you want to make a nomination for and complete the application on the website
- To give yourself or your nominee the best chance of success please address all the evidence requirements and give examples where possible. Please do not include any supporting documentation at this stage of the process.
- Upload your completed application onto the Portal on the ISM website
- Following the cut-off date, all applications will be collated and handed to the judging panel
- The judges will review the quality of the applications and make their decisions on which nomination applications will be shortlisted as finalists to BESMA Judging day 2018
- Once the Judges have made their decisions the ISM will contact the nominator and successful nominees
- Details and requirements for Judging Day 2018 will then be sent directly to the finalists allowing them sufficient time to prepare for the day.
- To ensure the credibility and consistency of BESMA each category finalist will be judged by the same three impartial judges who will score each finalist individually and reach a consensus
- Judges themselves are not allowed to enter any of the categories and where another individual or team from their organisation is shortlisted for an award they will be excused from judging that category
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS