Key Account Manager of the Year
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise a Professional Key Account Manager who can demonstrate excellence in the maintenance, support and growth of key accounts
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- Processes and approach to maintaining and expanding relationships with key accounts.
- Flexible approach to problem solving - be analytical and methodical and able to act quickly and efficiently.
- Expanding the business – identifying and creating new opportunities within existing key accounts to develop key accounts for revenue growth.
- Any other supporting evidence as to what makes the nominee exceptional.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS