Rising Star of the Year
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise the outstanding early achievements of a sales professional who is within the first two years of their sales career. There is no restriction on age or job role for this award, but the nominee must be within the first two years of a sales focused role.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- Individual achievements/recent sales successes.
- Impact on organisation.
- Follows a clear sales process.
- Attitude to role and professional development.
- Ethical selling.
- Any other supporting evidence as to what makes the nominee exceptional and what makes them a rising star in the sales industry.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS