Sales Development Programme of the Year
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise an organisation or partnership programme that has been implemented into an organisation's process to make a real difference to developing the sales environment.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- The need to implement a development programme of this type.
- A niche approach to developing, implementing and monitoring a customised programme.
- Clear resulting benefits to individuals, teams, the organisation, customers and/or the Sales Industry.
- A senior operational sponsor championing the programme.
- Improvements to strategy, process, skill, behaviours and/or motivations for selling.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS