Sales Director of the Year
This Award is sponsored by Zoho
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise Sales Directors who are responsible for creating and delivering excellent sales strategy and have clear evidence of achievement and success.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- Effective strategy – develops and implements sales plans and profit targets.
- Excellent leadership – inspires and motivates and develops the sales team.
- Delivering results – achieving targets for: revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Lead a culture of ethical and responsible selling.
- Describe what makes the nominee exceptional, including any evidence to support the highest professional sales standards & recruitment, retention and recognition of sales staff.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS