Sales Manager of the Year
Who is this award for?
This Award is to recognise a Sales Manager who is responsible for overall management of a sales team (3+ individuals) who provides strong, clear leadership and enables their sales team to achieve excellence.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- Excellent planning – Develops, communicates and implements an effective team plan and sets targets.
- Excellent management skills – Inspires, supports and motivates the sales team.
- Delivers results – Achieves excellent results through their team.
- Any other supporting evidence as to what makes the nominee exceptional.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS