Sales Professional of the Year
This Award is sponsored by ao.com
Who is this award for?
Our most hotly contested category! This award is to recognise the outstanding achievements of an established Sales Professional. The winner of Sales Professional of the Year will need a skill set that establishes their ability to make sales in any environment or business. They will be able to demonstrate their ability to plan and conduct high quality sales conversations leading to them being a consistent high performer and ethical sales professional.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- The ability to communicate effectively and evidence sales achievements.
- Follows a clear sales process.
- Demonstrate ability to handle and overcome objections effectively.
- Show understanding of excellent questioning and listening skills.
- Describe and prove research capabilities, financial and commercial intelligence, negotiation skills and business awareness in an interview.
- Takes responsibility for their own professional development and ethical approach to sales.
The winner of this award will not only be able to provide evidence in financial terms of their credibility as a successful sales professional, but also be able to prove why they were able to succeed as a sales professional.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS