Sales Support Team of the Year
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise the Sales Support Team who provide support to their organisation's sales function. This could include teams who provide market intelligence, product knowledge, data insight or lead generation support.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- Excellent support - focused on providing excellent support to the sales function.
- An effective team - works closely together, who can demonstrate how the team has supported and worked collaboratively with one another.
- Engage with and use input/feedback from sales team to inform and deliver relevant/focused support
- Show evidence of how the team has worked at creating and implementing individual/collective ideas/methods and adopted best practice to implement those ideas/methods to achieve excellent levels of sales results.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS