Sales Team of the Year, Under 50 People
Who is this award for?
This award is to recognise the achievements of a specific sales team comprised of less than 50 team members in an organisation.
The nomination statement should give evidence of:
- Sales focus – strong commitment to professional and ethical selling throughout the team.
- An effective team – works closely together, supporting each other; identifying common goals and finding common ground to adopt the best ideas for taking forward sales initiatives.
- Excellent team communication
- Achieving results – demonstrates excellent sales results.
- Any other supporting evidence as to what makes the team exceptional.
HERE ARE FIVE GOOD REASONS:
1. Improve your expertise
- you get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget
- use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar
- take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team
- reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession
- help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven it's value
SHARE BESMA NEWS