Awards Dinner Starts In...
The British Excellence in Sales Management Awards (BESMA) aims to recognise and reward the best of the British sales profession, showcasing achievements and products and helping promote not only the art of selling but also the critical role that sales plays in businesses and the economy.
BESMA is organised by the Institute of Sales Management (ISM) - the UK’s leading professional sales and body and welcomes over 800 guests from across the Sales Industry for an evening of celebration while recognising and rewarding the efforts of the individuals, teams and organisations who drive sales performance.
- 1st June, Early Bird Rates Close
- 2nd August, Nominations Close
- 14th August, Finalists Announced
- 5th – 6th September, Judging Day
- 26th October, BESMA Night
For 2018 The ISM is delighted to be returning to ...
THE GREAT ROOM, GROSVENOR HOUSE HOTEL PARK LANE, LONDON
Sponsorship opportunities & Award categories
A unique opportunity to reach key decision makers in major UK companies and promote your company, products and services directly to the sales professionals of the UK and their organisations...
All our sponsors will benefit from the significant exposure that comes from being associated with BESMA.
What does sponsorship offer?
On the night
- The sole sponsorship of one BESMA award You company will feature in the events
- A complimentary table on the evening for 10 guests including champagne reception and 3 course meals
- Programme on the night handed to each of the 800+ attendees
- Logo presence on the main super-sized stage screen on the night of the awards
- Logo presence on all photo banners
- Company name read out by celebrity host on stage
- A company representative to present your sponsored Award on stage with celebrity host
- Access to a professional photograph of your company representative, celebrity host and award winner
Relive our 2017 BESMA evening below:
- Inclusion in each BESMA specific mailing to our data base (44 mailings from May – October)
- Sponsor specific article and advertorial in our monthly newsletter to the end of 2018
- Offer website exposure within the ISM and BESMA websites for 12 months (currently receiving 4,000 approx. visitors a month)
- Brand exposure on a significant level with multiple touchpoints in the build-up, on the evening of the event itself and following the ceremony
- Exposure through the ISM’s social channels to approximately 35,000+ sales professionals
- Use of the BESMA logo for all own press and PR activities
- 1 x webinar delivered in partnership with ISM (webinar database currently of 1500 subscribers)
- Opportunity for a company representative to be an awards judge
- Logo featured in all judging day materials (approx. 150 finalists and 50 judges)
- Company name and logo used on judging day for the room in which your award is being judged
Relive our 2017 Judging Day below:
In addition, sponsorship offers a variety of opportunities for your organisation to:
- Position your company alongside the ISM and its’ values to uphold professional selling
- Highlight your organisation’s contribution and commitment to sales in front of thousands of sales leaders and sales professionals and be a genuine supporter of the profession
- BESMA offers the opportunity to network and engage with influential decision-makers, policy makers and specialists, meeting prospects, strengthening partnerships, building relationships and generating new business leads
- Provide a means to differentiate your company from your competitors and embed your brand in minds
- Show your organisation’s support for sector leaders and celebrate the achievements with the Awards winner.
Contact Dave Millichap, ISM Corporate Account Director for more information on:
SHARE BESMA NEWS