BECOME A BESMA JUDGE
If you are an ISM Fellow and you've not been a Judge at BESMA before, please register your interest with us.
Judging the BESMA awards is an opportunity no one should miss. As well as meeting other professionals who share the same passion for Sales and Marketing, interviewing and judging the unbelievable talent we have in this country and in our industry.
The Managers, Directors, Senior Sales Professionals, Trainers, CEOs and Entrepreneurs who have volunteered their time and experience below over the past few years have been fantastic. The time and effort needed to prepare for each session is critical, which is why we at the ISM want to give a few pointers on what we feel makes a great Judge.
Criteria needed to be a Judge:
- Able to participate in role plays
- Able to facilitate an interview or meeting
- A good verbal and written communicator
- Honest, fair and impartial
- Willing to give good feedback and make notes on each nominee
- A minimum of 5 years’ management experience
- Time to commit to at least one/two full days
- A professional background in in a sales, marketing, management or operations
PREVIOUS JUDGES HAVE COME FROM...