Watch out for your next edition of Winning Edge, the ISM’s superb magazine for sales professionals – it will be with you in a matter of days.
Cover story – Partners in Sales
In this edition we are highlighting the ISM’s various collaborations and showcasing the many benefits of ISM Corporate Partnership. The centrepiece is a feature on Mercedes-Benz Vans, and its talent development programme for its sales professionals. The case study describes a beneficial three-way collaboration we often see between a major corporate, a training and development specialist, and the ISM.
We also have features on:
- Motivation – Commission is not the only key to motivation, says Redgate’s Cassi Roper
- Leadership – Adrian Hales on how neuroscience can inform sales leadership
- Sales & marketing alignment – Sales matters in the marketing mix, argues Showpad’s Jim Preston
- Education – How Yara benefits from Paul Norman’s sales qualifications
- Pricing strategy – Simon-Kucher’s Peter Colman on this vital, but much neglected, issue
- Sales focus – Concentrate on what matters, urge Richard Higham and Alan Timothy
- Proposals – Sarah Hinchliffe explains the importance of evidence in sales proposals
- Personal development – Ruta Misiunaite explains the importance of planning and preparing for success
- ISM Mentor Scheme Rachael Bourke continues her series on ISM mentors and mentees
As ever, Winning Edge is packed with information and practical advice for salespeople in all types and sizes of company. There’s the latest sales news and research trends, trenchant opinions from sales experts and innovative technological aids for sales professionals.
PLUS we keep you up to date with all the many benefits, services and events from the ISM. If you haven’t done so already, check out our website and LinkedIn page.
Enjoy the magazine!