I lead the marketing function for a sales membership body.
Our members don’t care about clicks, likes, shares, and while all that is great to have – every action generated must have a reaction.
- All our members care about is leads.
- All I care about is leads.
- With everyone I meet, I have always asked myself why has this person approached me and:
- how can I offer value
- how can I ensure they come back
- what would make this a win for them
Well, this year I generated 6 figures in new revenue, by creating new services, products and value.
- Can I do it again next year?
- Can I go even further than before?
To help me in this quest, I have at my disposal, the biggest, baddest and most awesome sales professionals on the planet.
Oh, and a kick-ass mentor.
Here’s to 2020.