Become a Member and Join Our Growing Network of Ethical Sales Professionals
Whether you’re new to sales or an experienced sales professional, ISM membership will help you get ahead and stay there. You’ll join sales management professionals across all industries, in the public, private and not for profit sectors.
Join us and you’ll benefit from a host of networking and professional development opportunities. You’ll also have access to a wealth of articles, guides, reports and other practical tools and resources to develop your skills and keep you up to date.
- Demonstrate your commitment to a Code of Professional Conduct to a gold standard of international recognition
- Communicate with sales gurus and leaders around the world and benefit from their experience and success
- Show clients and employers you have agreed to ongoing personal development
- ISM will be the facilitator for your career enhancement and personal development
- Access to a library of the most relevant and important sales books ever written
- Joining the ISM Professional Registration will be the best decision you will ever make at whatever stage of your sales career
Meet our membership team
Rachael is the primary point of contact for all members and prospective members. She takes enquiries through a range of communication channels, updating of membership databases as well as managing the membership life-cycle including sales, payment, new member communication, member benefits and renewals. She also manages and develops membership events in the UK and abroad as required. Although based at the ISM’s London offices, her role requires regular travel to coordinate and manage member volunteers, such as regional committees.
Prior to joining the ISM she was the Membership Account Manager at the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry where she developed strong working relationships with sales and marketing contacts across a wide range of sectors.
Contact Rachael about:
- Member Benefits
- Joining the ISM
- Regional Committees
Georgia completed her A Levels in 2017 and began working with the ISM very shortly after. This is her first office job, but prior to this Georgia gained 3 years’ experience in Customer Service roles. Georgia first started the ISM to help with general admin tasks but she quickly moved into the membership department. She now has a full time role providing support and guidance to our members.
- Support for current members
- Membership renewals and payment queries
In addition to the opportunity for professional recognition of your career in sales and the chance to gain internationally accredited learning and qualifications, the ISM offers a range of significant benefits, commensurate with membership of the leading global body for the sales industry.