Creating A-Player Sales Teams
This session is relevant for both Sales People and Sales Leaders.
Are you or your team…
- Frustrated by long sales cycles?
- Dogged by In-accurate sales forecasts?
- Suspect your proposals are shopped around and used against you?
- Tired of spending money on marketing gimmicks without seeing predictable results?
- Annoyed by sales people who are “too busy” to prospect?
- Struggling to get in front of enough on-profile prospects?
If so, you are not alone!
These, and other challenges, are symptoms of inadequate systems and processes for both sales and sales management and a weak sales culture.
Your sales people may be falling victim to the buyer seller dance, and sales managers are getting dragged along.
In this interactive talk, you will uncover the top 10 behaviours required for sales managers to focus on, the top 10 sales skills for sales people to acquire, and the top 10 elements of an A-player sales culture.
Then ask yourself this question. Do you really have the desire and commitment to become A-players?
Handouts and giveaways for attendees:
A4, PDF and Posters – “Top 10 skills required for sales people”
A4 and PDF – “ Top 10 Management Behaviour tool”
Booklet and e-book – “Why Sales People Fail…and what you can do about it”
Book “Lead When You Dance- 14 success secrets from sales managers for sales managers” –Nigel Dunand
Book and audio book “You can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar” – D.H Sandler.
Speaker: Nigel Dunand, ISM Midlands Regional Chair and also Director Sandler (Heat of England) Training
Date: Thursday 12th April 2018
Time: 6pm-8pm (Registration from 5.30pm)
Location: Geberit, 1c Edgehill Dr, Warwick CV34 6LG