Become an ISM Recognised Training Centre
ISM OFQUAL-regulated qualifications are the ultimate in high quality sales qualifications. Written by sales people for practising or aspiring sales people, they are supported by the ISM’s assessment and quality assurance systems. Delivering them confirms that your training programmes are world-class, and delivered to the highest standards. This makes ISM qualifications a great asset for anyone offering training programmes. They are the perfect way to show that your training is of value - to both learners and their employers.
Delivering ISM qualifications adds prestige to your training programmes. They are ‘must have’ products that provide:
- a benchmark for world class training programmes
- a way of encouraging employees within an organisation to undertake training
- help in the recruitment of new learners and the identification of top performers
Benefits of delivering ISM qualifications
Being an ISM Recognised Centre means that your training programmes are well designed and are delivered to consistent standards over time, by different trainers, at all your various sites. Assessment is available on demand and is flexible on delivery, allowing learners to take an Assignment or use evidence they’ve produced naturally in their day to day work. We quality assure the assessment process, giving external, independent monitoring of standards. We provide certificates carrying the official stamp of approval of the ISM and OFQUAL, the UK government qualifications regulator. ISM qualifications add prestige to your training provision:
For learners, they:
- provide the full range of skills and knowledge required by the very best sales people
- are unit-based, flexible and can be studied for in a wide variety of ways
- provide nationally-recognised transferable qualifications
- encourage a culture of learning and reflection.
For employers, they:
- offer assurance that a training programme consistently delivers its aims and objectives
- provide a ladder of qualifications targeted at everyone from trainees to directors
- save on recruitment and initial training costs and improve staff retention rates.
The ISM Logo
You will be entitled to use the ISM logo on your marketing and training materials. This can give you a commercial advantage over rival training providers. You will be able to use the ISMM logo on:
- materials that promote or support your training programmes — it is the badge of quality to attract customers and reassure clients
- general promotional literature associated with your delivery of ISM qualifications
We will conduct an annual self-assessment review with you to confirm that your delivery of ISM qualifications continues to meet the very highest standards. Because they are audited regularly by an outside agency, your programmes will always be rigorous, and respected for it.
Delivering ISM qualifications
You will use one of our specifications as the framework for developing a bespoke training programme. Your learners will have to complete the assessment and we will provide them with a nationally-recognised certificate. Our specifications are available in a range of levels, so you will be able to develop a course to suit sales professionals at whatever stage they are at in their career from initial induction to senior management.
How do I apply to deliver ISM qualifications?
The first thing to do is contact the ISM Education Team. They’ll talk you through the process. You’ll need to become a Recognised Centre before you can use ISM qualifications. When you’ve become a Recognised Centre, you are free to develop and deliver programmes based on any of our specifications.
When we are assessing you to become a Recognised Centre, we will consider:
- how you’ll be evaluating the training you are delivering
- how you’re planning to support your learners
- your quality assurance strategies to monitor delivery and assessment of ISM qualifications
- the quality of the facilities that you will be using.