The British Excellence in Sales Management Awards (BESMA) is an awards ceremony hosted every year by The Institute of Sales Management.
- It’s held somewhere prestigious
- It’s hosted by a celebrity
- You don’t have to be a member to attend
- It’s free to enter
- The ISM plays no part in who gets the award – don’t ask me if you’re going to win I don’t know!
- You can nominate yourself, your director, your company
The Awards seek to acknowledge the best salespeople and recognise the valuable contribution the sales profession makes to the UK economy.
It’s been running a while! Check out our Press Archive.
BESMA is usually split into the following 9 parts.
- March – Nominations Open
- April/May – Head Judge Announced
- July/August – Nominations Close
- September – Judging Day
- October – Pre-BESMA Party
- November – Awards Night
- January – Post BESMA Party
- February – Announcement in our Magazine
- … and it starts all over again.
Hold my beer.