ISM Regional Events have been created to ensure that all ISM members get more benefit and engagement from the ISM wherever they are.
Their aim is to ensure that the ISM is providing an active forum for all our members from a diverse range of organisations, sales disciplines and sectors to network, exchange thoughts and to encourage the sharing of best practice with their peers locally by:
- Developing member knowledge
- Allowing our members to hear and learn from Sales Industry leaders
- Encouraging discussion and add value to the sales profession
- Expanding the boundaries of sales thinking
- Ensuring regular ISM and Member engagement
ISM Members: Members are free to attend as many group events as they like.
Non-ISM Members are welcome to attend one group meeting, but as these meetings are a member benefit you will need an ISM membership to continue.